Monday, April 28, 2014

Convention Meeting in Vegas

The Convention Meeting was successful! It made me more EXCITED. I wish I can share my excitement to you guys. Traveling is one of the greatest advantages to be part of this business. You just have to DO it. You got to DO it WITHOUT fear. The way to elevate is to KNOW where to start. Just like fishing. "In order to catch a fish you need to know where to fish." 

Surround yourself with good and successful people guys. They are the ones that will not just teach you the means of how to lengthen life but also help you get that quality of life.

According to Hiroshi Najima, Director  General of World Health Organization, "INCREASED LONGEVITY WITHOUT QUALITY OF LIFE IS AN EMPTY PRIZE."

I'm sharing this to you in a medical and entrepreneurial views as I too wants to help others who suffered the same as I am. 

Stress and anxiety play a big role to make us vulnerable to illnesses. The major cause of it is the quality of life. 

How to prevent stress? Lifestyle changes, food choices: nutritional diets and supplements rich in XANTHONES, a very powerful antioxidant which can be found in mangosteen.

Vemma is BIG on mangosteen. It is  their products main formula plus other trace elements and minerals.

The best thing about vemma product is- You're not only getting health benefit but also earn something back. 

"Prevention is better than cure". This is the primary goal of World Health Organization

I hope you learn something from me today. Let's get excited that this product came to existence for 20 yrs running now. Backed up by well-known doctors and scientists for the consumers to improve or change their new views of drinking from junk to nutritious beverages and at the same time delicious too. This is not just a "product" but also a supplement.

Here below I shared to you my perspective of Vegas at day time. No night photos as I can't be out by myself at night (NOT safe). It takes an adventurous man with my adventurous lifestyle. Who knows..































No comments:

Post a Comment